Friday, 29 June 2018
Physical Education Sports Day Guidelines
- All pupils that wish to compete must register with their form tutors.
- Pupils are competing for their house and will be awarded a point for entering.
- All competitors must wear PE or gym kit and are allowed to wear a tracksuit during the day.
- It is advisable that everyone brings water and sun cream.
- Compeitors who win an event will receive a Sport Day Certificate in the Sports Presentation Assemblies.
- Pupils can practise lunchtime (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) and after school on Wednesday.
- There is an extra award for the best individual boy and girl performance for each Year Group.